Intake Session – $175 per session
Individual Session – $150 per session
Insurance (Network Provider)
Bright Horizon Counseling accepts clients choosing to pay either privately or through the following healthcare provider:
Capital Blue Cross
Highmark Blue Shield
United Behavioral Health
Please contact your insurance company to confirm that Suzanne Burton LPC is a network provider. Your sessions may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It’s a good idea to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
1. Does my health plan include mental health benefits?
2. Does my health plan include Employee Assistant Benefits (EAP)?
3. What is my annual deductible and has it been met?
4. How many sessions are included per calendar year?
5. Does my plan cover out-of-network providers?
At this time, Bright Horizon Counseling accepts cash, checks or credit cards for payment of services.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurance does not pay for missed appointments.